Sunday 23 December 2012

The START.


 

Heyyo WhatsUp? or Down?

Yupp, just started blogging. I do hope it will last and will always be updated. Of course expecting readers, but if not available, so whaaatt. Tehee. I'm not having high hopes of having a lot of readers though. But if I do have some, Alhamdulillah and thank youyouyou. Okay, presentating myself briefly in 1minute (had my stopwatch on)

START
 I'm a malaysian. I was born in 1995. Proud to be myself. Would like to be a cardiac surgeon in the future. I'm a girl with dreams to follow and will always be a slave to ALLAH SWT.
STOPPPPP! 

OH! Lupa laa, my goals of having a blog is not to show off or what-so-ever. This not so cool and not so hot blog is for me to share, I repeat SHARE, of what I'd like to share in life.

So thats all and see you guys in the future. p/s: sorry for the terabur and rojak like english. (:

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment